Host Johnny – Creative Designer and Game Master extraodinaire, John provides his insights on what he has learned in his time designing games for BrainWave Games as well what his favorite games are.
Host Chris – Product Manager for BrainWave Games, Chris provides input on the the games currently in BWG’s pipeline as well as an outlook at the world of game manufacturing.
Episode 20 – Game Analysis of "Starship Captains" – The BrainCast
This week Chris and John of Brainwave Games tackle one of their favorite genre of games: Science Fiction! In this episode, the brothers take a look at the board game Starship Captains, a 2-4 player adventure where you are in command of a vessel that warps through the galaxy, engaging in adventures and fighting off space pirates. And for all of those Star Trek fans, this has a certain familiar feel to it! Mechanics, art, and gameplay are some of the topics that Chris and Johnny get into so stick around and enjoy their rambling musings on this delightful game. BrainWave Games website: https://brainwave.games Instagram: BrainWaveGames Newsletter sign-up: Newsletter
- Episode 20 – Game Analysis of "Starship Captains"
- Episode 19 – BBBG #6 – Action Systems
- Episode 18 – Season 1 Finale
- Episode 17 – To buy a holiday themed game or not to buy a holiday themed game?
- Episode 16 – Review Round-Up – Oh those enigmatic IP Games!
- Episode 15 – Opinion – IP games vs Non-IP Games, which is better?
- Episode 14 – BBBG #5 – Legacy Mechanic
- Episode 13 – Review Round-up of "Lost Ruins of Arnak"
- Episode 12 – BBBG #4 – Pass and Play
- Episode 11 – Opinion – Is 2-4 the magic number for players?
If you’re interested in hearing more, check out the rest of our podcast episodes on any of these podcast providers: